Friday, September 30, 2011

new instore. its brand new!

RM 35-brand new sb 34- eclipse by stephenie meyer
in the dead silence, all the details suddenly fell into place for me with a burst of intuition. Some thing edward didn't want me to know. Something that jacob wouldn't have kept from me… it was never going to end was it?
sold to nira


 
RM 35 - sb35- new moon by stephenie meyer
I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still in that instant, ifelt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been a hole in mychest. i was perfect - not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.
sold to fiza

No comments:

Post a Comment